Bajra is popularly known as “ pearl millet ” and belongs to the family of Graminea. This grain is basically originated from India or Africa. Bajra is a coarse grain crop and considered to be the poor man’s staple nourishment. Bajra can also be used as valuable animal fodder
Health benefits of Bajra:-
- Bajra is very good source of energy.
- Bajra promotes heart health.
- Bajra helps in reducing weight.
- Bajra helps in digestion disorders.
- Bajra may help in preventing cancer.
- Bajra controls blood sugar levels and hence good for diabetic.